Are you looking Online Proofreading Tool?
Any content writer, blogger, or freelancer knows how important writing quality content is! It is not only crucial for SEO but also to keep your readers attracted to your content.
While starting a blog, most of us stress too much on selecting a topic as per their targeted audience, making drafts, and oftentimes rewriting the whole article again. In between all of this, we tend to ignore one of the most important processes: proofreading.
How to Proofread an Article Effectively?
There are no hard and fast rules for proofreading; here are a few things that will surely help you:
- Don’t proofread immediately. Take a break after writing, proofread at least after an hour.
- Focus on your article thoroughly while proofreading.
- Say it out loud; Read your article aloud to identify the sentence-errors easily.
- Keep reading and fix the errors simultaneously.
- And the easiest way is to use proofreading tools.
The quality of any article can be highly improved with proofreading. Do you know that you can easily proofread an article using free online proofreading tools?
We are here with the list of the best free online proofreading tools for you to try.
7 Best Free Online Proofreading Tools
- Grammarly – Grammarly is one of the best online proofreading tools that you can use today to proofread your article for free. However, to use its an advanced feature you’ll have to upgrade your free account.
- Polishmywriting – Polishmywriting is the best alternative to Grammarly. If you don’t like using Grammarly then you should definitely go with it. It will help you create grammatical-error-free content every time. Additionally, you can check whether your content is copied from another website or not.
- Atomic Reach – It is another free online proofreading tool to check grammatical errors of already written content. Whether you are writing a fresh piece of content or checking the content of writers, Atomic Reach is the best tool to find grammatical mistakes.
- Slick Write – Slick Write is one of my favorite proofreading software that I use to proofread my blog content. If you don’t have the budget to buy a premium proofreading tool then Slick Write is the tool that you should check out.
- Ginger – Ginger is another favorite grammar checker tool that will help you proofread your content. Using this tool you can find errors like spelling mistakes, punctuation, etc.
- PaperRater – PaperRater is a popular grammar checker tool that checks grammatical and punctuation errors. It doesn’t only show you grammatical mistakes but also provides you with suggestions like writing styles, word choice, etc. Even though I don’t use it much, it’s a good alternative to Grammarly and other proofreading tools.
- ProWritingAid – ProWritingAid is a way different proofreading tool than above-mentioned proofreading tools. It provides you suggestions along with highlighting mistakes. It has a huge database that lets it find mistakes much faster than competitors. Using this tool you can write flawless content with confidence.
Original, informative, and attention-grabbing content is essential for the growth of any business; excel in academic pursuits or growth in career endeavours. So, a free online proofreading tool can be a life-saver to any content writer. Whether you starting a blog or submitting an essay proofreading content is important. Let me know which proofreading tool you are going to use first.