Are you looking cat acne?
What is cat acne
Cat acne is a disease that saw in cats. It may occur at the cat’s chin. It may be light or clement in the cat’s skin, and sometimes it may be very bad or severe. When it is light, it just looks like dust in the cat’s skin, but the dust will not remove off. And inclement cases cat acne does not require any basic treatment. However, in severe cases, it will be treated slowly because it may be harmful to the health as well as the breed of the cat.
it maybe occurs on the cat’s chin, and the cat’s lip acne may be like blackheads, whiteheads, and bumps. However, in some cases, it may because of swelling, tenderness, and hair loss. some cats may be single breakout while sometimes may because of redness and swelling as well.
Some main causes or reasons for it.
- It may be the cause of an imbalance in the hormones
- It may the cause of poor hygiene
- It may be the reaction of some medication
- It may occur when a cat eat or drink in some plastic box or pot
Treatment of cat acne
There are several methods to treat cat acne or feline acne
1.take the warm cloth and rub it at the affected area it is the best treatment to reduce the feline acne and try to clean the affected area it is very good to reduce cat acne faster.
2.Giving healthy food especially omega 3 like salmon, mackerel, or trout. It also helps to reduce feline acne
3.Using mediation shampoo like DOUXO Chlorhexidine shampoo Earthbath oatmeal and Alea shampoo reduce cat acne more quickly but didn’t use this type of mediation in a very serious type of acne.
4.If you use any plastic pot or container for drinking or eating purposes then replace plastic pot or container .because it is also the main cause of cat acne.
5. taking some steps to reduce the stress of your cat because stress also causes feline acne or acne in cats.
6.feline acne can go by own sometimes and wash the affected area daily with some organic soap that must not contain any artificial elements.
Home remedies to treat it
- After getting the go-ahead from your veterinarian, then try cucumber pulp, using green or black tea, aloe, organic apple cider vinegar, or coconut oil in minor cases and colloidal is very helpful for reducing feline acne.
- Apply apple cider vinegar smoothly to cat skin it can kill mites ringworm and also helpful to reduce it.
- Coconut oil is also very useful for cat acne. It reduces acne as well as the causes of acne.
How to prevent cat for acne
- Give Healthy food or make sure that the food that you have given your cat may not because of any allergy because it can because of it.
- If you used any plastic pot or container, then replace this container with steel less pot.